Kazakhstan officially the Republic of Kazakhstan is a transcontinental country in northern Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Kazakhstan is the dominant nation of Central Asia economically with amazing GDP which is primarily through its oil/gas industry. It also has vast mineral resources.
Kazakhstan has an extreme continental climate, with warm summers and very cold winters. Precipitation varies between arid and semi-arid conditions, the winter being particularly dry.
Education is universal and mandatory through to the secondary level and the adult literacy rate is 99.5%. At present, there are universities, academies and institutes, conservatories, higher schools and higher colleges. There are three main levels: basic higher education that provides the fundamentals of the chosen field of study and leads to the award of the Bachelor's degree; specialized higher education after which students are awarded the Specialist's Diploma; and scientific-pedagogical higher education which leads to the Master's Degree.
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- People think that Kazakhstan is an emerging destination for international study but it has surfaced quicker and its universities are fast claiming a place on the higher education map.
- Majority is more for MBBS in Kazakhstan for students who avail the standard of the same courses at the minimal rates and same standard. Medical studies are a dream of millions of students and gain a lot of weight in most of the countries across the globe. But unfortunately, those dreams remain as a dream for many hapless aspirants due to several issues and reasons.
- If we talk about the Private colleges, the tuition fees is incredibly high which many can afford but sadly, bunch of students face difficulties in depositing the fees. Indian students specially confronts such problems either a financial crunch or they don't get the seat in the desired medical colleges.
- Medical aspirants can study MBBS with affordable fees in the world. Not only this, quality of education and amenities provided to the medical students is limited in India. To study MBBS abroad is not a priority for the Indian students but it happens to be a great option because the fee structure MCI approved universities is low and affordable. So, ready to consult our professionals at U.S. Medico and we will help you with each and every facility to make your higher education dreams come true.
Benefits of studying MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN:
- Low tuition fee structure.
- Education standard is extremely high.
- MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is simple.
- Degree is recognized all around the globe.
- Safety and security is assured in the country.
- Not required to appear for the Medical Examination.
- University is recognized by WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE.
- Universities there provide teaching with world class methods and ideologies.
- The cost of living is very low and affordable.
- During their last year of the college, students are given training and opportunity to work in the clinics run by the universities.
- They can appear in the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India.
- They can also apply to the European Union and United States of America for jobs.