Pursuing MBBS in top universities of Central America is a dream for any student. MBBS education in Central America at the top MBBS colleges is one of the best and the most cost friendly option. Almost all Universities in Central America are accredited by authorities such as World Health Organization. Speak to our overseas education counselors to help with your education abroad. Central America offers MBBS with lowest fees in the world at some of the best MBBS colleges.
Admission to Universities:
Recently, more and more students want to study MBBS in Central America due to many reasons. The cost of studying MBBS in Central America is low compared to other states of America. The infrastructure offered in the universities, laboratories, and research centres are highly advanced and equipped with latest medical equipment and tools. If you want to get admission into top universities with ease, choose the expert services of U.S. Medico.
Central America has an overall humid, tropical climate with distinct dry and rainy seasons throughout the region. However, the climate can vary from country to country, and some countries have multiple climate zones. Typically, in mountainous areas, temperatures dip lower than those in areas with lower elevation, but usually no colder than around 50 degrees Fahrenheit and temperatures in the hottest areas of the region typically top out around the high 80s.
Top Universities in Central America:
- Central America Health Sciences University
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine
- San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- Belize Medical College
- St. Matthew's University School of Medicine
- St. George Medical School
- Avalon University School of Medicine
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad de Los Andes Colombia
These are some of the finest universities for medical education in Central America. Get to know more amazing MCI recognized universities by speaking with our experts.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Central America:
- Low tuition fee: Compared to many other universities, Central American medical colleges have very low tuition fee and offer quality education, which is the reason many students want to get admission into these universities.
- Central America consists group of 7 countries. They are Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Panama countries.
- Central America is bordered by Mexico to the north, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
- Their MD program is fully accredited and widely recognized in the USA and other countries.
- Central America has the new generation medical schools, which offers residency focused on USMLE centred programs and a 4 Year accelerated MD program with high standards.
- The Universities are listed the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization (WHO) in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The Universities are recognized by the Educational Commission on Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG) for students to take the USMLE and get into a residency program in the United States and by the General Medical Council for students to take the PLAB and get into a residency program in the United Kingdom.
- Advance Academic Curriculum: The structure of the MBBS course is based on the latest and updated trends, findings and the most advanced curriculum present currently in the world, which will be a huge advantage for students.
- Easy Admission in Medical Universities: The criterion is not heavy when it comes to these universities and so many students can get eligibility easily.
- Indian Food Available: With so many Indian students studying MBBS, Indian food- veg and non-veg are easily available for the students. There are many restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
So, get yourself on the path to success pursuing your medical studies in Central America.